We love to worship God! You’ll get to enjoy contemporary, Holy Spirit-filled worship every Sunday. We love to worship using a variety of instruments,
types of songs and soloists.
The worship team of The Bridge, under the leadership of Worship Leader Brandon Guttenfelder, is committed in their desired to worship and minister to
the congregation through music.
Who can be a member of the Worship Ministry?
To become a member of the Worship Ministry you must be:
- Of high school age or older
- Able to sing or play harmoniously with others
- Able to and committed to attend rehearsals and ministry opportunities
- Call by God as a lead worshiper
- There are no specific music reading or experience requirements. We all grow in our ability each week as we work together worshiping Him.
- Worship rehearsals take place every Thursday evening 6:00 – 8:00 PM
If you enjoy singing, playing an instrument or helping out in technical production elements that include sound, lights or visual images,
you're very welcome to come and join this ministry.
Contact Brandon Guttenfelder
for more information.